Brass Silencers with High Quality
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||as Customer Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ASL
- Certification: ISO, API, CE
- Material: Brass
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 7419999900
- Customized: Customized
- Work Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Trademark: KAIXIN
- Origin: Zhejiang
Brass silencer(Silencers Silencer, Muffler, Exhaust Muffler, Exhaust Silencer, Plastic Silencer, Brass Silencer, Pneumatic).
Brass silencer Compact design allows easy installation in
Features in products:
1. High filtration precision, stability of pore diameter, won't happen with pressure changes. Can effectively remove floaters and particle filtering precision, excellent, purifying effect is good.
2. Good air permeability, pressure loss. Filter completely composed of spherical powder, porosity and pore, smooth, initial small resistance, easy to blow, regeneration ability, long service life.
3. High mechanical strength, good rigidity, good plasticity, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, beardless and skeleton support protection, installation and use of simple, convenient maintenance, assembling, welding, adhesive can and mechanical processing.
Environmental protection, etc.
4. Pore, especially suitable for fluid distribution uniformity, high homogeneity processing requirements.
5. Copper powder sintering products without a valid, raw materials, cutting efficiency is high, the greatest degree of saving material, especially suitable for large quantity, structure of complex components.
6. Filtration precision: 3~120 micron.
1, Auto muffler can reduce the noise, and refuse the dusty, oil, air or anyother materials which can't work with the equipment system...
2, Silencers/Mufflers are used to reduce dynamic noise of the pneumatic components or device exhaust.
3, Easy installation and high nose reduction result. Quick and Reliable connections.
4, Used with: Cylinders, Valves, Crank cases, gear boxes, oil tanks, reservoirs, air tools.
1. Filtering exhaust and intake air from potential dirt and foreign particles, thus prolonging valve's life.
2. Noise muffling during pressure equalization.
(1), Material: Base Brass
(2), Muffling Element Sintered Bronze
(3), Working Pressure: 0-116 PSI,
(4), Working temperature: From -10 to +70 º C.
(5), Threads available: NPT, Metric, BSPT.